Social Security and Social Security Disability (SSD) is the answer to all the questions, but it can be very helpful to you and your family. Many people don’t understand that contributing about $3,500 over years can result in numerous benefits. A very good article on FoxBusiness.com highlights the following 10 benefits that Social Security can provide:
1) A retirement income for you starting as early as age 62;
2) A retirement income for your spouse, as early as her age 62, even if he/she has never had earned income;
3) A full medical system at age 65 (Medicare) for the remainder of your life;
4) A full medical system for your spouse at age 65, even if he/she has never had earned income;
5) Disability benefits for you in the event of injury today;
6) Disability benefits for your spouse even if he/she has never paid into the system;
7) Dependent benefits for your disabled, minor, or dependent children, even after your death;
8) Dependent benefits for your dependent parents;
9) Child care benefit for your spouse to care for any children at home under age 16 in the event of your death, disability, or drawing of retirement benefit;
10) Death benefit for your widow.
If you have questions about your eligibility for Social Security benefits, click here to schedule a free case consultation with Attorney Matthew Noyes. Attorney Noyes and his staff can assist you in getting the Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits you are entitled to. Contact them today!